I have a really high priority on happiness and finding something to be happy about. No matter how my day has turned out. Obviously, it isn’t always easy being happy 24/7 but I do try my best and even if it seems like my world has come crashing down there are a few things that I can look to that always put a smile on my face.
I thought that I would share with some of you, a few of my favorite things that make me absolutely and utterly happy!
- Pumpkin Pie
- The smell of Lavender, Pumpkin, and Cinnamon
- Puppies and Kitties
- Sappy love movies (Aka: The Notebook)
- Playing guitar and writing songs
- Spending time with family and friends
- Thanksgiving (FAVORITE HOLIDAY!)
- Hand written letters: something about handwritten letters or notes just makes it feel more personal.
- The Beach
- Sticking my toes in the warm sand
- Cappuccinos (the smell of coffee!)
- Chicken Fingers
- Bubble Baths
- Inspirational quotes
- Making someone else smile
- Themed/Dress up parties
- Christmas music
- decorating the Christmas Tree and looking at Lights
- When the sunshine is peaking through the window
- The smell of rain on the pavement
- Road trips
- Puppy Kisses
- Fresh Flowers
- Random acts of kindness
- fuzzy socks
- Hot chocolate
- Fishing with my dad
- Long deep conversations
- The smell of books
- Learning something new
- Classic movies
- White wine
So there you have, fifty things that make me the happiest. I know that I could probably add more but for now, those are my top 50.
Would love it if you guys shared some of your favorite things that make you the happiest! Comment below!