Fall is one of my favorite season, and what better way to kick off the beginning of Fall than yummy baked goods!
Today I will share will you all one of my favorite recipes. I love anything pumpkin, and my mom makes these delicious Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies, so I decided to enchance this littel recipe and make Bars!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars are not only super delicious but they are really easy to make!
Let’s get started shall we?
Prep time takes about 10 minutes, and cooking time takes about 30 minutes. Total time of baking: 40 minutes.
2 cups of Flour
1 cup of Butter, softened
1 cup of Sugar
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1 cup canned Pumpkin Puree
1 tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
2 teaspoons of Vanilla
1-1/2 cups of Chocolate Chip cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325. Then generously grease a 9×13 pan.
- In a bowl, add flour, pumkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Then stir until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, you will add butter and sugar– mix well, until light and fluffy. Then add egg and vanilla to the mixture. Mix well. Then beat in the pumpkin.
- Next, you will add the dry mixture to the wet, and mix well, then add in the chocolate chips and spread the batter evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 30 mintues or until the edges begin to pull away from the pan and the center is set. (I usually will take a toothpick and insert it into the center to make sure it’s clean).
- Cool completely befre cutting.
- Serve, and enjoy!
It doesn’t take up a whole lot of time and they are so good– they just might disappear rather quickly! So enjoy them before they’re all gone!
Happy Pumpkin Season everyone!