Ever get an invitation somewhere, whether it is a Wedding, birthday party, high school dances, Prom, girls night, Holiday parties, etc– and you ask yourself “what should I wear?”
I will single-handedly tell you, that I for one, struggle with this so very often. As many dresses as I own, I somehow manage to wonder what dress would be perfect for which occassion.
Spring seems to be the season for Weddings, and I have two coming up! So I started to figure out what to wear.
Rule #1: if you are searching for a wedding guest dress– DO NOT clash with the bridesmaids. Perhaps find out the colors, so that you can make sure you aren’t all matchy-matchy– or looking like a bridesmaid.
Rule #2: Don’t wear something super revealing or super short.
Rule #3: OBVIOUS ONE AT BEST– but DO NOT WEAR WHITE! It is the brides day after all.
Aside from the struggles of finding the perfect wedding guest dress– I have found a few dresses that could actually work well for all occassions. Plus these sites really do have a large variety.
Some websites I have found for the perfect affordable and cute dresses:
- ASOS – what I love about ASOS is you can shop by dress type, size, style, length, range, color, brand, and price range. This comes in handy when you are shopping for a certain look/occassion.
- Nordstrom – you can shop for the occassion under their dresses/spring-trends check-list. They offer casual dresses, wedding guest dresses, cocktail & party, Formal dresses).
- Tobi.com – Tobi allows you to search under dresses and it gives you six sections: Features (party dresses to graduation dresses), Occassions (Homecoming dresses to club dresses), Weddings (guest dresses, bridesmaids, wedding), Material (sequins, lace, velvet), Style and color. I love Tobi because there is such a wide variety and yet incredibly affordable and cute.
- Forever21 – Most of the dresses I own are from Forever21. You can click on the tab under Dresses which gives you the options of “what’s trending now”, by Style, length, fit, and you can filter it.
- LuLus – they have such a variety of dresses!
- Revolve – Sometimes you can find really great deals on Revolve.com.
These are just a few of the dresses I have found. However, I have linked each dress, so if you want to check out the sites for more dresses, feel free to!
Hope this helped, and thanks for reading!
Comment below! And go follow my blog instagram @ Socal_Charm